A Personal Message
Thank you for visiting Gift Flow. We’ve had lots of fun creating Gift Flow for you and we hope you’ve had a great experience on our website and are completely happy, but if not please tell us.
Now for the legal bit…
- Trading details
- Ordering from us
- Supply and pricing of goods
- Changing or cancelling an order
- Returns and refunds
- Your privacy and security
- Use of the Website
- Offers and Promotions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out your rights and obligations, and those of Gift Flow.com (“we” or “us”), in relation to this website, www.giftflow.co.uk or www.b2b.giftflow.co.uk (the “Website”), any Gift Flow application that you access (the “App”) and any products, services and material of any kind available through the Site, the App or us (the “Services”).
We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 9594455 under the name Sole Juice Ltd; the address of our registered office is Unit 15 Aspen Court, Centurion Business Park, Bessemer Way, Rotherham, S60 1FB, and our VAT registration number is GB 218 3010 50.
When we refer to “Gift Flow, or Gift Flow.co.uk, or b2b.giftflow.co.uk” in these Terms, we mean us, the Site, the Website, the App and/or the Services, according to the context.
By registering with Gift Flow, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register with Gift Flow establish an “Account” and become “Users”. Visitors to Gift Flow who do not register with Gift Flow, but who nevertheless use the Site or download the App, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access the site.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Website or the App.
You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to time in accordance with section 11 below.
You will be able to access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Other areas, and the opportunity to place orders with us, are only open to you if you register.
2. Trading details
Whenever you buy a product through this Website or the App, you will be contracting with Sole Juice Ltd, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 9594455.
3. Ordering from us
3.1. Product description
We use reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on the Website is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout.
3.2. Placing your order
A contract for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
- The User places the order on the Site or App by pressing an order confirmation button (“Checkout”) at the end of the checkout process: if the product in question includes content selected by the User it is a “personalised product”; if it is a standard product which does not include any content selected by the User it is a “non-personalised product”
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated payment method
- We will send to you a standard system email detailing your order, and other information we must provide to you
From time to time, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen product in stock
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error
- If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms
- The use of images for a personalised product which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated
- If a personalised product you wish to order contains anything which contravenes, or appears to contravene, our Content Rules (see section 3.4 below for our Content Rules)
- We suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently
- It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
There are limited circumstances in which you may cancel an order after it has been made – see section 6 on this.
Please note: We may bar or prevent an individual Account, User, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law.
3.3. Personalising products
Gift Flow aims to provide you with a fast, friendly and high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. As a courtesy, we may allow you to make changes to your order whilst its status on your ‘Order History’ (under the ‘My Account’ tab) shows as ‘Order Received’: if it is not possible to make the change on-screen (which depends upon the product ordered), then you will need to contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 01709 296 366 (or +44 (0)1709 296 366 if calling from outside the UK) Our standard opening hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm (UK/London time) Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays in England).
If you are uploading a photo, images must be in JPEG, or PNG format. Any other formats cannot be accepted through our website. For best results, we advise that you make the image dimensions approximately 1,000 pixels for the smallest edge of your photos. We print images at 300DPI (Dots Per Inch), so if you are scanning the image we recommend you use this setting. If you try to upload a photo that has a lower resolution or image size, we will accept it, however, an on screen warning may appear to let you know that the image may not transfer very well onto the selected product.
By uploading, posting, contributing or including any content or material in a personalised product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (including the right to grant sub-licences through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that content or material solely for the purpose of performing obligations and exercising rights under these Terms. Note that we may modify content or material in order for it to conform to Gift Flow or the requirements of the product you have ordered (such as by cropping images).
3.4. Content Rules
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- infringes anyone’s copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product, or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
- advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
The above are our Content Rules.
3.5. Ordering multiple products
When ordering multiple products as part of the same order, Gift Flow will inform you on-screen as to whether they will be (or can be) all despatched on the same day or as part of the same delivery.
At Gift Flow, you can pay for your products using a credit card, debit card, or any other payment method which we make available to you at the time of your order.
4. Supply and pricing of products
4.1. Supply of Products
The products sold by us through our Website and the App are manufactured and shipped from our production facility in Rotherham, United Kingdom.
4.2. Prices and VAT
All prices of products shown on the Website and the App include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate at the checkout, and said VAT rate will be applied where it isn’t included in a price listed for sale.
4.3. Postage and packaging charges
For most items, prices are shown inclusive of packaging charges, but exclusive of postage charges; this is shown separately at the checkout stage before you place your order.
4.4. VAT Receipts
In most cases your order confirmation email contains all the necessary information to constitute a simplified VAT receipt in line with the HMRC guidelines. However, should you require a full VAT invoice you can request this via our contact form. Please allow up to 10 working days for a full VAT invoice to be sent.
During the sales or order process, Gift Flow will generally notify you of the anticipated despatch dates available and the expected timeframe for receiving your order; however, Gift Flow does not guarantee delivery dates or times. We will make you aware of delivery charges (if any) before you place your order.
5.1. General despatch information
The despatch date is the date we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
- Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode
- You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail’s handy postcode finder available at www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode Gift Flow is not responsible for the accuracy of the Royal Mail’s postcode finder, or any other 3rd part contractor or supplier
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you provide for any order you place is correct
5.2. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use shall be liable for any failure to perform services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
6. Changing or cancelling an order
Before you request a change or cancellation, it is best to check the status of your order. Orders can only be changed or cancelled before production commences, not during or after.
It is best to call us if you need to cancel or change your order – dial 01709 296 366 (or +44 (0)1709 296 366 if calling from outside the UK). Please have your order number or the email address you registered with us available, so we can answer your query as quickly as possible.
Emails are answered during business hours (Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm) in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order could begin production before your email is processed and we will be unable to make any changes requested in the email.
7. Returns and refunds
At Gift Flow, we always aim to send your products in perfect condition, however, very rarely it is possible for a problem to arise. In the unlikely event that a product is received faulty, damaged in transit, or the wrong item was sent, you should contact us straight away to let us know of the problem. We will then advise you on whether you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
We have different rules for returns of (a) personalised products, and (b) non-personalised products – see “Returning products and issuing refunds” below.
7.1. Reporting a problem
If for any reason you are not happy with your Gift Flow order, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01709 296 366 (or +44 (0)1709 296 366 if calling from outside the UK), or use our contact form. You will need to quote your order number, the email address you have registered and the details of the problem with the order.
We aim to acknowledge any complaint within 1 working day and will do our best to resolve it within 5 days. We may ask you to take a photograph of the product to help us communicate with our suppliers and correct any future problems. Should it be necessary, we will then advise you how to return your item.
Please note: You should contact us within 3 days of receipt of the product if there is a manufacturing or imaging fault. We will, at our discretion, consider issues raised after three days, but reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement.
7.2. Returning products and issuing refunds
Where an item is faulty, we will ask you to return it to us within three days of receipt. You can contact our Customer Service Team for our returns address. Your right to return items to us in accordance with these Terms is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will reimburse the price you have paid for the product(s) via the payment method you originally paid with. Alternatively, we may offer to reprint (if applicable) and resend the item free of charge. Please note it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a reprint.
Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions such as product misuse, or if any personalisation is misspelt, or if you have uploaded an image of a low resolution or size. Please see section 3.3, ‘Personalising products’, for more information.
You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised product please see section 6. You must return the unused non-personalised product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the product to our nominated address. We will refund the purchase price you have paid for the product and its standard delivery charges (but not any expedited, tracked or other special delivery charges you may have chosen to pay) within 14 days of its return. However, if the value of the product has been reduced by any handling of it beyond what is necessary to check whether the product is as expected, we may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum we refund to you. Note that the value of a product may be reduced to nothing if its seal (or similar) is broken. Please follow any returns procedure for non-personalised products which we specify from time to time.
Gift Flow is committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You can see the information that we hold about you by logging on to the Website and checking your Account details. You can also update your Account details online.
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by Gift Flow, no details will be passed onto 3rd parties, or marketing companies because we hate that and won’t subject you to that either.
Data is collected and stored:
- to provide the Services to you;
- to tailor aspects of your experience of the Services;
- to process payments you make;
- to provide customer support;
- to send communications to you (see section 8.2 below)
- to tailor the advertising you experience on this and other (for example, social media) services;
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes;
- in accordance with our legal rights and obligations.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to an administration fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
8.1. How we use your contact information
The personal information you provide to us will include your contact and delivery details, payment information, and information about people to which you wish us to deliver products.
We will not disclose any of your personal data without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud)
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Gift Flow business, or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- Gift Flow, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Gift Flow about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- we do so to exercise rights or perform obligations under, or to enforce or apply these Terms and other agreements to which you are party, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others
Where a phone number is requested, we may use this to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received.
8.2. Opt out
When you register on Gift Flow.com, you can decide to opt out of receiving any communications from us, other than that required to process your registration or orders. At any point, you can change this preference in your account details but please allow three working days for the opt out request to be processed.
8.4. Security of your Account and password
You must not share your Gift Flow username and password with anyone else.
We know you may use the same password for other Internet accounts, however, be assured, your Gift Flow password will remain encrypted on our system. If you forget your password, you can request to reset it. By requesting to reset your password an email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address registered with your account. You will then be able to access your account and create a new password.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any other identifying information.
Please note: We are entitled to treat anything done while your Account is logged into the Website or App, or by means of an email address, phone number or other communications method associated with that Account, as having been done by you; it is up to you to maintain the security of your Gift Flow account.
8.5. Credit card transactions
Your full card details are not recorded or stored in our database. Gift Flow collects and stores only the final four numbers of your credit or debit card along with the expiry date and cardholder name to enable you to select that card when making future purchases. They are encrypted and are transferred securely to one or more third party payment service providers for immediate authorisation. Once we have received authorisation from the payment service provider we will confirm your order.
9. Use of the Website
9.1. Abuse of service
You agree not to use the Website directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose, or to cause distress or offence to any person. You also agree not to upload, email to us or print any images or other material which might infringe our Content Rules (set out in section 3.4 above).
9.2. Intellectual Property
All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that appears on the Website or App is protected by Gift Flow’s or other third party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. “Gift Flow” is our registered trademark, and you agree not to display or use it in any manner without our prior written consent.
You may use and access the Website to the extent required for the use of the Services in accordance with these Terms, and for the purpose that we make them available. You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in material taken from Gift Flow.
No-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from Gift Flow, or any of the material which is found on the Website unless properly licensed in writing by us to do so. You are not allowed to use Gift Flow (or to copy or use any material found on the Website) for any commercial purpose other than to conduct the purchases of product from Gift Flow.
No-one may use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our prior express written permission.
9.3. Website content and service access
We have taken steps to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, however, we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
Occasionally, we may provide links to other websites or resources for your convenience. We do not endorse the contents of those websites and are not responsible for their availability or service. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
We use reasonable care and skill to provide the Website in accordance with our specifications for Gift Flow, but:
- the Services are provided “as is”
- we cannot and do not guarantee that Gift Flow or the Services will meet your requirements
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order in accordance with section 3.2. We are under a legal duty to supply goods which conform to our contract with the User.
We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
- for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption
- any loss or corruption of data
- any loss or damage which does not directly result from (or which exceeds that which was caused as a direct result of) our breach of this Agreement, howsoever caused or arising
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms by you, your use of the Website or App, or anything done while your Account is logged into the Website or App.
The provisions of this section 9.5 shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
We reserve the right at any time and without notice (a) to suspend or terminate your ability to access Gift Flow, (b) to suspend or terminate your use of all or part of the Services and/or any then-current orders for products, and/or (c) to take technical and legal steps to stop you from using Gift Flow if you appear to us to be in breach of any provision of these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person.
In addition, we are entitled to suspend provision of all or part of the Services at any time if we are obliged or advised to comply with an order, instruction or request of any limb of government, or any regulator, court or other competent authority.
9.7. Contact from third parties
If anyone contacts us in relation to you or your account’s use of Gift Flow or a transaction associated with you or your account, then you agree:
- to provide all reasonable information and assistance we may require in connection with responding to that contact
- to respond promptly and accurately to it, should we pass the message to you for a response
10. Offers and Promotions
The offers and promotions which we make available on our Website or through our App are governed by these terms and conditions.
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to the Services, the Website and the App.
If any of these Terms is found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Only you and Gift Flow shall be entitled to enforce these Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on the Website. The new version of these Terms will take effect:
- commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you
- immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you – examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address that you use to access Gift Flow, and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms
In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and Gift Flow. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
These Terms, the Services and each order and purchase of a product shall be governed by English law.
You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, the Services and any order for or purchase of a product.
We don’t separately file the Terms entered into by Users when they register for Gift Flow, so please make a durable copy of these Terms by printing and/or saving a downloaded copy on your own computer.
These terms are offered in English only.